Sunday 2 December 2012

Insights regarding the fractal zero point of 21/12/12

Recently I've been practising meditation, looking to re discover my innate intuition and to remove fear in as many aspects of my life as possible. Not to sayI'm anywhere near that..I have a whole lifetime of subconscious deprogramming to do but the intent is there. It's easy to get locked into the left brain mind and compartmentalise all things, keeping blinkers on and never connecting dots. And so I think it's important to re learn how to follow ones heart consciousness and see the wider picture. I've found that letting my heart be my guide is a much easier and more enjoyable way to go about your day/life etc but like I say, the mind always creeps back in to make things complex again.

 To anyone wondering about a significant date coming up, here are some great insights. A much more realistic and positive explanation of the so called 'dooms day' 'end of the world'date of the 21st of this month than many other mainstream sources will describe. 


"Just look at us. Everything is backwards. Everything is upside-down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality."---Michael Ellner

I really hope there is a universal raise in consciousness and unity. I feel the pressure of our 3D political, economical, sociological boiling pot of this world is close to critical. The fork in the road is in the foreseeable horizon and we must be responsible for our choice of direction! 



No comments:

Post a Comment