Heres a quick delectable raw crunchy / chewy chocolate recipe. So stop drooling at the pictures and make some! The great thing about these is you can vary the recipe easily and their easy to make.
Raw cacao butter can be purchased from wild oats in Bristol, The chocolate love temple in Glastonbury or other good online retailers.
|A variation with raw almond butter|
- 70g raw cacao butter
- 2 tbsp of raw coconut oil
- 70g Lucuma powder
- 1 tbsp of vanilla bean paste
- Pinch of himilayan crystal salt
- 2-3 tbsp of cacao powder
- 75g of sprouted, then dehydrated buckwheaties
- 25g Goji's
- 2 tbsp of hulled hemp seeds
- If your not scared of sugary dates, then 16 chopped up into small pieces. (alternatively use 2 tbsp coconut blossom nectar/sugar).
- Super food powders, ginger slices, nut butters, chilli, peppermint, bee pollen, coconut creamed butter etc etc etc etc
In a bowl that's above a gently steaming pan of water, melt the cacao butter, coconut oil and coconut butter (if you decide to use it) until runny.
Put all powders, sugar, salt, vanilla bean paste and hemp seeds to a separate mixing bowl and add the cacao/coconut oil mixture. Thoroughly mix with a wooden spoon.
Stir in buckwheats, dates, goji berries ginger slices etc (if you decide to use them).
Spoon mixture into a BPA free Tupperware until no more than an inch thick. Tap the container down on a surface to release air bubbles.
Put into the fridge for 30 minutes - an hour until nice and firm.
Try not to gobble them all up in one sitting.